Top Uses for Idaho Blue SpruceBy
1. Muscle Pain: Once I heard Melissa Blaske, who attended the Idaho Blue Spruce Harvest in 2012, talk about soaking in the hot tub with Idaho Blue Spruce flora water and having her sore muscle relieved from a long day of hard work, I knew I wanted this oil for my massage clients. Sure enough, Idaho Blue Spruce has replaced five to eight different oils I normally keep on hand for muscle issues. I just sprinkle it over the concerned muscle, smooth it in, and the oil does most of the work so I don’t have to work as long. This helps the client’s pain and mobility levels, but it also saves my hands and body mechanics as a massage therapist. It goes down deep so I don’t have to.
2. Nerve Pain: I put three drops of IBS dotted just in front of my ear all the way down to my chin for nerve pain during a tooth infection and after tooth extraction which had damaged the nerve. No other oil or combinations of oils even came close to bringing my level 10 pain down to a zero. They could get it to a 3 or 2, but never completely relieve the pain.
3. Bell’s Palsy pain: I shared this oil with my friend, Serenity, who has Bell’s Palsy and after 30 minutes we checked her pain level. She commented that the swelling went down in her cheek and that she noticed no pain.
4. Male testosterone levels: Dr. Purser reported that after two weeks of taking eight drops of IBS by capsule once a day, men raised their testosterone levels by 30%. So when my 75-year old father-in-law moved in with us, I gave him 3 drops in a capsule once a day. By day nine, his testicles had descended. Think about it, when an infant boy is born, the doctor (or midwife) checks to make sure his testicles descended from his body cavity. With age, testicles can shrink or even retract back up inside the body’s cavity. I know this is TMI (too much information), but when he lived in the nursing home and I was being taught how to position him for diaper changes, I wondered if he even had any testicles. So I was impressed that Idaho Blue Spruce raised his testosterone levels and longevity in such a short amount of time. I am writing this article five months after he moved in with us and he still has healthy sized and descended testicles.
Check out this video to learn more about how this practitioner is using Idaho Blue Spruce with her hormone clients.
5. Post Nasal Drip: As a result of taking three drops of Idaho Blue Spruce in a capsule for raising my father-in-law’s testosterone levels, his Post Nasal Drip disappeared. Now, the drip comes back if he misses his capsules two days straight, but with daily usage, our family no longer gags at the dinner table when grandpa sniffs every few seconds.
6. Spirituality: Idaho Blue Spruce is actually called Colorado Blue Spruce. But because it grows in Idaho and is harvested and distilled in Idaho, Gary Young calls his product Idaho Blue Spruce. The Native Americans would take the needles from the Colorado Blue Spruce and put them in the fires of their tee pees to increase spirituality. I, too, get this same raised level of spirituality when I put two drops of this oil on my chest. I feel closer to my Heavenly Father and I also feel I am better able to hear His answers to my prayers.
7. Sexual Pleasure: Speaking of putting this oil on my chest. This oil smells amazing. Therefore, it only takes one partner to put it on themselves for the other partner to smell it and get a benefit from it. It increases the spiritual closeness and bond between lovers which then raises the physical sexual pleasure. Both partners can be aroused faster too. The peak and climax are higher than with any other oil I have experienced in the bedroom. I do not recommend this oil for one-night stands because it does increase the bond between lovers. This oil would send a confusing message to someone you are not interested in having a long-term relationship with. I put two drops on my chest and my husband gets enough with the residue I still have on my hands during fore play. That’s all I’m going to say about that. (Is it just me, or is it hot in here?)
8. Regenerate the Spinal Column: When news got back from Young Living’s 2013 Convention that this oil was being used in studies on the spinal column, I began using and suggesting this oil for my autistic followers (read the disclaimer at the bottom of this website). Here is the article I wrote about healing the vagal nerve to reverse autistic-type symptoms. Since the vagal nerve deposits into the spinal column, it just makes sense to use Idaho Blue Spruce for kids with autism.
9. Weight Loss: Idaho Blue Spruce contains citral which is used to reduce brown fat. That’s the internal fat that occupies space where your organs belong. That means its pushing your organs out of place causing a lot of discomfort. I used citral in Lemon Myrtle to get rid of brown fat and I could not believe how free my body felt when my ribs, stomach, lungs, heart, pancreas and liver had more room to move around. It really taught me a lot about different types of fat. I would use 3-5 drops in a capsule once a day. That’s what I did with Lemon Myrtle which is a strong oil that can cause discomfort when you take too much.
10. It has a frequency of 428 mhz. That now makes Rose oil look wimpy at 320.
11. Profound Emotional Clearing: Read this article about how Jeanette used this oil to help her reverse the self hatred that she believes caused her to acquire breast cancer. She does a great job teaching how the vibration of emotions affect our health. It just makes sense to use the high frequency of Idaho Blue Spruce to counter the low negative frequencies of self-destructive emotions. Jeanette made this PDF to go with it so you can do this exercise yourself. I’d like to thank Jeanette for discussing something so intimate and vulnerable.
In the video below, you can watch how this exercise is demonstrated.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.